Using Architectural Visualization for your Spacial Planning
Yes, yes, we know the term can mean quite a variety of spatial planning but for this exercise we will be looking at spatial planning in the architectural sense of the phrase. Spatial planning greatly impacts on the success of the architectural project as a whole. It would not matter if your interior designer comes up with the most amazing colours, schemes and textures, if the liveability of your home hinders your life style, the overall project can not be classified as a success.
It is true that each individual when embarking on the journey of planning his/her first home the task seems to take on a life of its own. You go into a frenzied search for the latest technology, gadgets and fixtures that you would like to integrate into the design of your first living master piece, but you need to stop and re-group for a second. Spatial planning is very much dictated by your own individual lifestyle as it is by the latest industry trends.
Now that you have relaxed for a second get in touch with a good media and design company that can bring your visions to life before you go out and buy impulsively. When you have the chance to literally SEE what you are thinking about the layout perimeters becomes clear and possible unutilized spaces start to jump out at you.
1021 Media & Design is just such a company that understands that spatial planning does not just refer to the methods used by the public sector to influence the distribution of people and activities in spaces of various scales. They also understand with first hand knowledge that it is more about the people that will occupy those spaces.
There is nothing worst than having your teenage son tell you “you’re a doofus dad, you really thing we will ever use that table there.” Ok he’s a teenager, he’ll probably say that anyway, but it is much easier moving things on a computer screen than when they have been affixed to the house. For this reason we work close at hand with various specialized interior designers and architects that will, with the combination of their skill draw up the most effect spatial plan for you. From this point on it is up to us to turn that spatial plan into a virtual reality for you to enable you and the rest of the people that is going to share those occupied spaces with you, to make the best and most informative decisions.
The Methodology behind Spacial Planning
The methodology behind spatial planning is fairly technical and I would not like to loose your attention now, so let’s stick to what you WANT to know about the subject.
- 1021 Media & Design may be one of the many companies that can provide you with this service and we may only RANK amongst the best out there but we are certainly one of the few that can provide all of these services under one roof that enables you the client to form a direct and clear line of communication. Because lets face it all of these specialists need to be on the same page at the same time in order to envision the project correctly. We have already built these relationships for you.
- We use state of the art technology for each and every project that leaves very little room of guessing games.
- We are an established organization that has done spatial planning on many different projects on many different styles and thus trust that you will not have to explain too much for to long before we have your project nailed to the wall.
- You will have your team working on the project as a united entity.
- And last but not least, you will have the freedom to plan and re-plan your project until you are completely satisfied that your home is what you intended it to be.
We know that you probably went into this building project with a lot of dreams when the frustrations with builders, lawyers and all the other red-type “stuff” has managed to drained most of that initial enthusiasm right out from under you.
Allow the 1021 Media & Design team to put that spark back into your project by giving you a tangible visualization of what all the anguish is for at the end of the day. And no we are not going to present you with a picture of your family. We would much rather present you with a picture of the newest addition to your family, your home.