The magical world of 3D Animation!
3D Animation allows us to create virtual worlds where anything can happen. Big budget Hollywood films like “Shrek” and “Finding Nemo” are generated entirely with computer animation.
This art form is not limited to big productions however, there are many applications from simple flying logos to product simulations to playful characters where 3D animation is both a practical and cost effective means to tell a story or sell a product.
When combined with motion graphic compositing techniques, 3D animation can be used to blend the real and the unreal in ways that would be unpractical or impossible to produce any other way such as a giant logo rising up behind a city skyline.
What 3D modeling can do for your business:
One of the biggest challenges in the market place today is “time to market” – getting your innovative product to market before your competitors. This will be the key factor to the success of your new product. 3D modeling will enable you to bring your product to the market first. 3D modeling significantly speeds up the development process and can be used either to describe the product when getting approval from top management or even when providing instructions to manufacturing, or a host of other procedures.
3D modeling is not only restricted to development advances but also simplifies complicated ideas and concepts when using web advertising and printing mediums. In addition, the same 3D model that is created for print can be animated for web advertising, thus maintaining consistency throughout all mediums.
3D modeling services by Ten21 include:
- 3D Graphics
- Character animation
- Models and logos
- For architects, interior designers, landscapers or any other company needing 3D modeling or animation.
Bring your idea and design to life with Graphic Animation
Ten2One media and design uses 3D graphic animations to bring to life an idea or design that is still on the drawing board or a product that is not yet even in production.
In 3D computer graphics, 3D modeling is the process of developing a mathematical wire frame representation of any three dimensional object via specialized software. The product is called 3D model. It can be displayed as a two-dimensional image through a process called 3D rendering or used in a computer simulation of physical phenomena. The modeling process of preparing geometric data for 3D computer graphics is similar to plastic arts such as sculpting.
- 3D models can be used in a wide variety of industries like:
- The medical industry uses modeling of organs
- The video game industry uses integrate modeling for characters & objects
- The movie industry uses it to create characters for motion pictures
- The engineering industry uses them as designs for new devices, structures and vehicles as well as many other applications
- The science sector uses it for detailed models of chemical compounds
- The Architecture industry uses them to present non-existing buildings and landscapes